BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thinking of trying some new things....

Yesterday I made a quadruple batch of waffles.  That will feed my kids three days of breakfast.   I was thinking back to the days of Eggo's and Aunt Jemima, I felt bad that they don't have as much variety.  Then it hit me, I'm making this stuff FROM SCRATCH I can be as creative as I please.  I was in the shower, that's where I do my best thinking, and it hit me, apple raisin, apple cinnamon, plain cinnamon, cocoa,  pear, banana, cranberry, the list goes on and on... I can make pancakes AND waffles.  Then as if a giant light bulb was switched on over my freshly shampooed hair I though of cinnamon bread french toast!  I'm hitting the food store so I'm definitely going to buy extra eggs and a GINORMOUS container of cinnamon!   I found a recipe for whole wheat cinnamon bread to put in the bread machine.  Once I try it, I'll post it here.


Speaking of bread machines, I've been using a borrowed bread machine.  I feel it's time I return it to it's rightful owner.  My rock star of a friend, Eileen (HI EILEEN!)  I definitely need to purchase one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment