BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!

Today's blog is brought to you by the color GREEN!!!!!!

I am going to have to add the pictures in later, but here's what we made.

Breakfast was whole wheat pancakes, tinted green, in the shape of shamrocks.

Lunch was GOING to be mac & cheese, tinted green... I used taco cheese, thinking it would give it a good taste.  The whole thing was horrible.  Maybe my butter browned too much, maybe I shouldn't have used whole wheat flour for the rue, whatever it was, it was HORRIBLE!
I thought quickly, I rinsed off a bit of the pasta, put some broccoli, olive oil and garlic in it.  

L's lunchbox:
*Spirals with broccoli, garlic and olive oil
*Cucumbers - cut into the shape of shamrocks (I used a v-cutter)
*Peppers - cut across instead of up and down, so they look like shamrocks
*Pudding tinted green

R & J will get the veggies and the pudding. 

Tonight's dinner, corned beef, cabbage and boiled red potatoes.
Irish Soda Bread!

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment