BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 11, 2011

Lunch Boxes Wednesday & Thursday

Wednesday's Lunch boxes:

L's:
*I don't know what to call it, but I mixed approximately 1 oz. of cream cheese with salsa and cheese, microwaved it for about 20 seconds (to soften the cream cheese), mixed together and spread it on a whole wheat tortilla.  (BTW, she loved it!)
*Cantaloupe - in the thermos food jar
*Yogurt Squishers
*Apple


*Waste - Yogurt Tube

*J&R:
J had a yogurt tube
R had a fruit salad

Waste - yogurt tube

Thursday:

L:
*Cheese Stick
*Triscuits
*Grapes
(Her lunch was purchased at the school)
*Grilled Cheese on whole wheat
*Salad
*Bread - THIS is the reason I hate letting her buy lunch.... why do they serve bread with a sandwich????
I only let her purchase because we had a very busy, very late Wednesday and it helped me to not have to think about lunch on Thursday.  PLUS, she loves the grilled cheese on whole wheat.  

J:
Yogurt Tube & 2 Thin Mints 

R:
Banana Yogurt & 2 Do Si Dos

Every once in a while, I'll drop in a "dessert" for them.  Since we have a million girl scout cookies, that's what I picked today!

Waste: Cheese stick wrapper, yogurt tube, recyclable yogurt container.  


No comments:

Post a Comment