BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monday & Tuesday Lunch Boxes

I didn't get a chance to post lunch from yesterday.  It was a very busy day! I also apologize for the photos, my camera is not cooperating, so I used my cell.
Here's Monday:

*Peanut Butter and Jelly on fresh baked bread
*Hot Chocolate with Snowman Marshmallows
*Grapes
*Apple





Waste: ZERO

AND Tuesday:
L:
*Whole Wheat Pasta Salad with peppers, broccoli, yellow tomatoes and shredded mozzarella with an oil and vinegar dressing.
*Yogurt Tube
*Apple
*2 chocolate sandwich cookies for dessert
(I don't usually give dessert, but today at school is breakfast for lunch.  She really wanted to order this, but I know it will make her sick, so I told her no.  The cookies are my guilt gift!)




R:

*Fruit Salad


J:
Yogurt Tube - not pictured

All Three - Water in their respective water bottles.

Waste: 2 Yogurt Tubes


Took a lunch idea book out of the library... hoping to find some new, fun and healthy options!

No comments:

Post a Comment