BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 28, 2011

Links I'd like to share...

My friend Kathy gave me these recipes and I found the link... I really wanted to share with everyone.  I can't wait to try each and every one of these banana recipes:
Health Magazine - Bananas: Ultimate Hunger Buster

While some dislike her, I LOVE Martha Stewart.  I think she has some wonderful ideas.  Her Whole Living Magazine/Webzine is becoming one of my favorites.  I've always loved Living and quickly fell in love with Every Day Foods... and let's not forget the Weddings!!!!  Anyway, this link popped up on my facebook.  I thought some of the ideas put a nice little twist on some snacks.  Hope you enjoy this:
Martha Stewart - Heatlhy and Easy Snack Ideas


Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment